Do You Have a Dead Car Battery? Bridgewater Chevrolet can Install a New ACDelco Battery Replacement!
You’ve gotten into your vehicle for your daily commute or your latest road trip only to discover that you can’t get it started. This frustrating situation happens to every car owner at some point. Your auto battery is failing, but why? The following list discusses the most common reasons why your car battery is no longer working:
- Your battery is drained because the lighting inside your car was on all night. This is likely because your headlights were left running or one of your doors or trunk were still open.
- Your battery is being parasitically drained by some sort of electrical problem in your vehicle.
- Your battery is being drained even while you’re driving due to an issue with your car’s charging system.
- Your battery is draining even when your engine and other applications are off because you have a bad diode in your alternator.
- Generally, car batteries need to be replaced every 4 to 5 years due to age.
Bridgewater Chevrolet makes it easy to get a car battery replacement. ACDelco offers professional automotive batteries at 3 different prices to suit your unique needs. Experienced installation by our team of qualified technicians is $24.95 for most GM vehicles, so cost should not come between you and changing your battery. Our neighbors in Bridgewater, Edison, Middlesex, Plainfield, Peapack, and Far Hills in New Jersey and beyond should call or stop by anytime! Bridgewater Chevrolet is easily accessible from Route 22.