A muscular front-end design with bold horizontal elements and a sculpted hood creates a wide, aggressive stance. Each model is unmistakable, projecting the strength and capability that can only belong to Silverado trucks.
TECH THAT CONNECTS
Silverado is as smart as it is strong, offering technology to keep you connected like available Chevrolet MyLink3 with a 7-inch or 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen display, wireless charging4 and 4G LTE Wi-Fi.® 5
3. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
4. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some devices require an adaptor or back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, visit my.chevrolet.com/learn for details.
5. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Data plans provided by AT&T.
SMALL BLOCKS. BIG PERFORMANCE
Our legendary lineup of EcoTec3 engines uses three proven fuel-saving technologies - Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Continuously Variable Valve Timing - for impressive efficiency6 with powerful capability. For perfect balance between power and acceleration, Silverado offers an 8-speed transmission7.
6. EPA estimated 18 MPG city/24 highway with 4.3L V6 engine (2WD), 16 MPG city/23 highway with available 5.3L V8 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission (2WD), 16 MPG city/22 highway with available 5.3L V8 engine and 8-speed automatic transmission (2WD), and 15 MPG city/21 highway with available 6.2L V8 engine (2WD).
7. Standard on the Silverado High Country and Crew Cab LTZ Z71 models and available on LTZ models with either the 6.2L V8 engine or Max Trailering Package.
SILVERADO STRONG. SILVERADO SAFE
Silverado offers advanced safety features like Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking to help prevent a potential collision. In the event of an impact, a safety cage made of high-strength steel surrounds the occupants, while available OnStar Automatic Crash Response8 can alert an OnStar Advisor to dispatch emergency assistance on your behalf.
8. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.